Mirabal19 Mirabal19 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Intimacy

drop it! if u dnt want to be on among"variety of girls" he talks to ;)

Best Answer

sounds like a pla<x>yer

Best Answer

Immediately you drop

Best Answer

you should find a boy that you like and just be happy with that guy so that he'll see he missed out on his chance .... people always take things like that as a joke but one day that person won't want to wait so don't wait for him any more be happy :D :P

Best Answer

Drop him and move on. Men will play a woman.

Best Answer

I also have the same problem. Actually at first I'm not really interested with him but he always ask my friend about me. After he got my number, we were always call & text for the 2 days. I was touched with his words as he is a soft-spoken person. So, I accidentally got a crush on him too. Then, I found the 3rd day, he seems not text me. When I stalk on his Twitter, I saw he was tweeting with other girls. My friend said that he likes to talk to girls but if they like him, he acts that he doesn't care at all. I stalked on his Twitter again, and he updated status like he was missing someone but I know actually the person is me. He just don't want to reveal his feeling to me (he might don't want to get reject anyway). Before we got to know each other, he asked my friend why I look snobbish & don't want to talk with him. So my friend answered that I only like gays. He ever said to me that he is a friendly actually but for me I think he is a pla<x>yer. I ever purposely asked him a friend of mine phone number but he said that he doesn't own. So, I trusted him. But should I believe him anyway? If he likes me, why he like to treat other woman like he doesn't care about my heart? I know previously he ever couple for 2 times but he is a loyal during couple. <br />
P/S: After he got my phone number, he quickly broke up with his gf without reason. Anyway, he shouldn't do that to her. I feel guilty to myself & feel sorry to her ex gf. I try not to call him a week. Let he calls me. I want to look what is his reaction.

Best Answer

You know the answer you are seeking reinforcement!

Best Answer

very true, lol. That was a year ago, so my mind is long made up haha. I did end up going to prom with him, but it pretty much ended there.

Best Answer