My friend is 195 pounds he's strong a friend on his fb was calling him a nobody and buttering him up at the same time, and saying he thinks he's all tough. He messed this guy up in a fight and strangled him, and this guy was skinnier than he was. My friend is really nice to me, and says he's ''too kind'' to lay a finger on me. would you stay friends with him? For some reason the fact he strangled a guy nearly to death doesn't seem to scare me. His friend also called him names. for some reason i wouldn't mind him strangling me i heard it feels kinda good anyway.
JamieZee JamieZee 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Report to the police.

Best Answer

You must have a death wish. If he strangled someone for something as stupid as being called a nobody, you really think you have a good friend there? Wow.

Sure, why not?!?

Best Answer

It could be you next. It doesn't matter if he was called names, it's how you handle it that makes a difference. He went too far. I would be scared of him. If you still like him then good luck.

Best Answer

he was teaching the kid a lesson. getting your *** beat doesnt teach you anything. being strangled and having someone drain life from you will get the points across. its how i made my point to bullies when i saw them picking on kids. if you treat the kid with respect i dont see him doing the same to you.

Best Answer

you would make a good wife for some one in prison, when he gets out you could get off on some abuse

Best Answer

What is wrong with you?

Best Answer