My friend is 195 pounds he's strong a friend on his fb was calling him a nobody and buttering him up at the same time, and saying he thinks he's all tough. He messed this guy up in a fight and strangled him, and this guy was skinnier than he was. My friend is really nice to me, and says he's ''too kind'' to lay a finger on me. would you stay friends with him? For some reason the fact he strangled a guy nearly to death doesn't seem to scare me.
Gregoryguy Gregoryguy 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Actions speak louder than words...I think I'd exercise caution and still be his friend, but be aware of potential flare ups. He does seem to have anger management issues or perhaps mental health issues, which may be a danger to him as well as you.

Only you can know what your gut feeling, your instincts are telling you to do. You want to be a good friend, a loyal friend but are you putting yourself in danger? Can you help him? What does the friendship mean to you?

Best Answer

The fact he choked a guy doesn't seem to bother me..i was wondering how many thought the same way..he's a sweet good guy to me so I think nothing of it.

Best Answer

Never stay friends with a nobody, or a strangler

Best Answer

But I wanna he seems like a sweet funny guy.

Best Answer

Then why do you ask?

Best Answer

I'm wondering how many if others think the same

Best Answer

Are you the same guy who keeps asking questions about skinny nerds choking people?

What the hell is that about?

Best Answer

Why not, watch your words though.

Best Answer

ummmm NO.. bcuz umm like he can do the same **** to you HAHAHA MUAHAA

Best Answer

what happened to the guy he choked? did he die?

Best Answer

no nearly did though,

Best Answer

Yes, your friend doesn't accept rejection well.

Best Answer

If you do, you must understand that he has major issues and determine whether or not you're willing to cope with those issues if he isn't.

Best Answer

For some reason the fact he strangled a guy nearly to death doesn't seem to scare me.

Best Answer

You know your friend the best, if he doesn't use you then you have to make that decision yourself. No one on here knows him as well as you do.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Again?

Best Answer