She's going on a square ship, then ? Seems more awkward than unsafe :o)

Best Answer

I have no doubt it is exceptionally safe in terms of travel. I just would never want to be stuck on a huge boat with thousands of other people. But hey, that's just me. :-) I'm weird.

Best Answer

Look if your friend didn't like taking a bath or shower and suggested you do the same. Think about the stinking life you would have. Just because I am one of the worst swimmer, I would go on a cruise in a heartbeat. I wouldn't let fear keep me from living life.

Best Answer

I spent 8 years with salt water on all 4 sides. Point out to your friends that your cruise ship will never be more than 10 miles from land, they should feel safer. (it is true you know)

Best Answer

The solid ground my house is on is surrounded by salt water.. if you go out far enough.

Best Answer

i don't go in boats. but a cruz is on a ship. no worries, ship's carry boats :) airplanes aren't safe but you see hundreds of people getting on them, cars aren't safe, but millions of people go in them. you are more likely to die in a car than on a cruise.

Best Answer

Aeroplanes aren't safe? Flying on a commercial Jet is actually probably a lot safer than you walking a mile in whtever neighborhood you happen to live in. I do appreciate though that it's easy to think differently when you hear about the handful of horrible commercial plane crashes that happen every year.

Best Answer

if it can crash it's never 100% safe, there is always a risk with every flight.
and my neighbor hood is very safe i life in practically a utopia. but yeah generally you're probably right.

Best Answer

there right

Best Answer

I would rather go on the trip

Best Answer