Think I'd enjoy that considering how some girls like to treat me like dirt soley because of my looks.
Piercedd Piercedd 18-21, M 25 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Hobbies

Not to beat her up. If you can, then restrain her. If you can't, then you can hit her back but beating her up is going too far.

Best Answer

Beating up anyone is the lower road. How would you feel about yourself in the long run after beating up a girl when you could have simply walked away? Your not building her character, your building your own.

Best Answer

They chase after me. I can run, but I have asthma and they catch up with me.

Best Answer

You do have a right to defend yourself...no one has the right to hurt you...how far you take that is up to you. The general rule would be for you to protect yourself until they stop...then you stop. Best wishes.

Best Answer

Well what's 'beat up'?<br />
If someone is hitting me, and I'm still much larger and stronger I'll probably restrain or push said person away but I won't like, kick the **** out of her.

Best Answer

Beat up: either hitting a person or using a submission hold on them to make a person pass out on the ground.

Best Answer

You can subdue a woman who is violent toward you without beating her up. You should always protect yourself, but also and at the same time seek not to join in the violence.

Best Answer

The problem is not the girls. It is you........they chase you down the street, you say you are a geek and you are 18-21 ? Grow a pair of balls and man up. <br />
Find some new friends, become independent and start acting like a man.

Best Answer

I'm a feminist and I say, you have the right to defend yourself. I'm not a violent person, and I believe in avoiding it whenever possible, but some people give you no choice. In the vernacular, if she's bad enough to hit a guy, she's bad enough to get dropped if that's what it comes down to.

Best Answer

Maybe you should hang out with girls who don't treat you like dirt and beat you up and you wouldn't have to ask this stupid question.....just some advice take it or leave it.

Best Answer

No, you shouldn't be afraid of beating her up, she's nowhere near as strong. <br />
Violating a weaker person's Civil Rights is great fun. Beat up your grandma too. Maybe you should date that friend that gives such cool advice!

Best Answer

If you'd like to go to jail....you can follow your dumb friend's advice.

Best Answer

Aaand the girl doesn['t go to jail for attempting to break my ribs first?

Best Answer

Well....you'd have trouble convincing the cops of that....if you beat her up

Best Answer

u will do time for that and u should just walk away or run if u have too that is the manly thing to do

Best Answer

And what about the girl who assaulted me first...? Does she get time for that?

Best Answer

Like if they punch u? Yea punch them back but not too much.. And do it where the bruise won't show

Best Answer

If a girl hits you can hit back. Thats how equality works.

Best Answer

Yet feminists are outraged at guys who hit girls back...

Best Answer

Feminist's don't want equality. If they did they would be humanists.

Best Answer

@.@

Best Answer

I'm kidding. The vast majority of feminist are great. I just prefer humanism. How can your go wrong with equality for everyone in humanity?

Best Answer
Best Answer

I see the sense in that. However I think the overriding message in humanism of equality for everyone regardless of any difference goes further. There has always been issues in the past of homophobia and racism in feminism that still linger on.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

My dad always told my two brothers, if you hit her, don't hit her in her face. One day, I was like 8 or 9, my dad lifted my sleep shirt way up. See this, he told my brothers. Anywhere from her boobies to her panties can be punched. Then about six months later, he did it again. This time I was in my bikini. Using a marker, he drew two circles on my belly. The smallest one was Round my navel. My belly looked like a target and my bellybutton was the bullseye. That was my childhood. My arms were held countless times while they punched me in my belly.

Best Answer

wow, i am sorry to her that.

Best Answer

Anybody has the right to defend themselves from an attack but some people are just nut cases and need to be locked up for awhile.

Best Answer

watch law and order for a while. maybe you'll figure it out.

Best Answer

if she believes in equil rights and womens lib---tet for tat

Best Answer

Violence isn't the answer. If she is being violent to you then leave immediately. Yu can also report any violence to the police, as can any man or woman in the same situation.

Best Answer

Again, they chase after me. I can't run due to asthma.

Best Answer

Um you can still call out for help

Best Answer

Only in self-defense. Meaning if you can get away, then stop

Best Answer

I have asthma so I can't run for more than ten seconds

Best Answer

If you can get away, it either means they're distracted or can't get up. So you won't have to run. It works, I have asthma too.

Best Answer

No he's not right

Best Answer