borispetkovic91 borispetkovic91 22-25, M 8 Answers Jun 5, 2013 in Community

keep it. might be worth something in the future. who knows.

Best Answer

They're yours <br />
It's your Choice... Give, sell, throw away or Keep <br />
If you dont want to hoard dont then dont <br />
just do what's right for you

Best Answer

Many have emotional relations to their games. it's like throwing away a persons library.<br />
ice cold.

Best Answer

Why dont you save all the trouble and just throw yourself away.

Best Answer

You shouldn't.

Best Answer

Are they yours that YOU bought or brought in the apartment? If they are your property you can do what you like. However don't toss them in the trash for the land fills. Instead take them to a community center or hospital. Many kids just wont ever know what these are.

Best Answer

I wouldn't throw them out unless you are really THAT desperate for space. Especially if they're backwards-compatible like PS, PS2, PS3 games etc. Or even if they're not I'd still save them just as a keepsake. Like someone else said, they might be worth something in the future. How much is an original Atari Pac-Man cartridge worth now if it still plays? I don't have one (never had an Atari console) and I don't have any idea how much it's worth but you might want to look into it. Surely there's a price guide online somewhere that can tell you how much your old games are worth.

Best Answer

Well i have thrown away some really bad ps1 games that were just crap games

Best Answer

I don't think anyone can blame you for that. It's amazing how impressive PS1 games looked back in the day when we didn't have anything better to compare it to. Now look at PS4 and it's like a night and day difference.

Best Answer

But i do have many other very good ps1 games that still look good today on it :)

Best Answer

Well i have a 360 but some guy i know at work only likes ps3 and ps4 :/

Best Answer

Trade them in...<br />
So did you friend tell you not to throw them away..or "like" don't throw them away. What was it "like"? Was it unclear?

Best Answer