Caitlinstar101 Caitlinstar101 13-15, F 16 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Parenting & Family

As well you shouldn't.

Best Answer

Watch yourself saying that on here.., there'll always be some twisted pervert who will be more than happy to teach you ..shakes head!

Best Answer

im 29 and dont know that much about it.. im learning here on EP

Best Answer

seriously!!

Best Answer

I have A LOT of experience with this. I am 35 years old. I am female. I love to read. I have um, natural woman parts and a um, naturally voluptuous body. I don't know that much about sex and I'm not gonna look stuff up, partly cause it seems pervy and partly cause I don't know WHAT to look up. I have been bullied over the years and laughed at by alleged friends for my inexperience and lack of education of sex. NO ONE has a right to make you feel bad for not having sex and not knowing about sex. Your time will come when your heart and brain want to learn about that stuff and your time will come when you start having sex, probably.

My only experiences with kissing and sex were forced when I was 32 and happened every day for 7 months by two men. I was hurt very badly when my so-called friends made fun of me for being a virgin before then. Did I want what happened to me? No. But true friends don't hurt you for lack of sex or lack of knowledge of sex.

Best Answer

I doubt many of them know as much as they think they do

Best Answer

As soon as you turn 18 I'd be happy to help you out with that.

Best Answer

ignore them,. theres no rush to be in the know,.

Best Answer