she's a lot bigger then I am. i tryed on one of her bras and the twins just keep poping out. i'm guessing shes just more perkier then i am or something?
littlechii littlechii 18-21, F 37 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Health

i will need extensive photographic evidence before i can deliver my verdict?.,..

Best Answer

exactly ;)

Best Answer

Ha nice try....

Best Answer

If she has a smaller waist and narrower shoulders, her smaller boobs will look bigger.

Best Answer

she's bigger then i am

Best Answer

Then, I don't have the answer.

Best Answer

*** war

Best Answer

hahaha yeah seems like it

Best Answer

Giggle

Best Answer

She's probably skinnier

Best Answer

Take up nudism, please. Your friend too, for that matter.

Best Answer

me & my friend wear the same size bra, and she always says mine look bigger but i think hers do.. who knows. it just has to do with the shape of your boobs and the bra.

Best Answer

One or both of you could be wearing the wrong size. Maybe I can try to measure you both to be sure.

Best Answer

Pushup bra

Best Answer

That was my first thought.

Best Answer

Well the percentage of women who wear the wrong size bra is very high. Check out this article. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/09/fashion/09bra.html?_r=0 It shows 8 out of 10 women. I think you should go to a bra store and get a fitting. It might surprise you to find out you might be wearing the wrong size. Your friend might be doing the same. From my experience you might like the results.

Best Answer

I need the two of you together to properly investigate.....

Best Answer

would yo like to do a fan sign for me?

Best Answer

Send over some pics, both of yours and hers boobs and I will tell you why?

Best Answer

She might be small-fr<x>amed with a flat tummy.

Best Answer

very interesting your question is... with the Jedi council, discuss it we will...

Best Answer

Don't forget,you're naturally looking down on your boobs,whereas your're seeing your friend's from an outside angle..

Best Answer

maybe it's not the cup size but the width (numbers) like B-34 is a bigger person than C-32

Best Answer

Hammerspace.

Best Answer

80% of women are wearing the wrong sized bra apparently.

Best Answer

It's the cup size. NOT the inches. You don't look at the ribs, instead we look at the breast itself.

Best Answer

Boobs are magical!

Best Answer