let them deal with it .

Best Answer

You should advise your friend to RUN not WALK away from this obviously catastrophically flawed relationship. This relationship hopefully won't last but if your friends likes to be in the relationship kind of like a bettered wife syndrome of sorts, she could be in it for the long haul. The guy is so insecure, she needs to get out. I am concerned if he is so possessive he might turn violent.

Best Answer

I am afraid he might

Best Answer

Well, the best thing is for you to be a loving and supportive friend. I am worried she is in danger. Too bad she thinks being in a **** relationship is better than being single.

Best Answer

modern clothes? whut? that was scary!

Best Answer

Stay the hell out of it

Best Answer

I guess

Best Answer

You guess right--but you should probably develope other friendships. If she fully gives in to this-you'll rarely see her

Best Answer

advise her to break up with this controlling person.

Best Answer

You would ask of us to inform you how to reprogram his mental and emotional state of being ... I can't tell you that , you might take over the world but you can share your philosophy with him and ask how he perceives you ( as a person or his property that cannot be left unguarded). He may just be a typically aggressive or insecure person. Also I'm not an expert and I'm not trying to act superior but I think it could work ( honest opinion scout's honor) (( I really was a scout so I'm allowed to say that))

Best Answer

Red flags?????<br />
She needs to see them.<br />
It starts with isolation. <br />
A way of gaining control.<br />
You can not do anything if you say something he will use it as<br />
you being jealous and interfering because she is spending less time <br />
you, just be her friend and when she needs you be there. Do not<br />
give him the power to be more controlling. A good guy dos not tell<br />
someone what to wear and who to see, and what not to do. The same<br />
vice verse i have seen the occasional females try and do this to males too. Bottom line he is very insecure, and if provoked he can change for<br />
the worse, he is not an ideal partner in my eyes.

Best Answer

advise him to get a new girlfriend

Best Answer

I'm like him, sorry but I think friends are first, but if he's overreacting, you should talk to your boyfriend first

Best Answer

Advice him to grow up.

Best Answer

To grow up

Best Answer

Advise him to STFU. Advise her to kick him to the curb.

Best Answer