bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 26 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Community

I would suggest you aren't pregnant. She is.

Best Answer

no Bunga, there's nothing wrong with you. she's 18, and jumping into this too soon. you're smarter for waiting for the right guy to come along and sweep you off your feet :)<br />
don't give up ! your marriage will probably last longer than hers will !

Best Answer

Check back with her in 5 years when she's 23 and divorced.

Best Answer

Getting married early is nothing to be jealous of. Same with getting pregnant early. Good things take time, don't rush them.

Best Answer

Are you Indonesian, Bunga? There's nothing wrong with you. But yeah if we are talkin about Indonesian culture, and because you're women. I think it might be a big concern for your family. But don't listen to them :)<br />
And about your friend, married at younger age? Are you sure it's not because the economy?

Best Answer

yes i am indonesian....! that what my family and friends said i am too old to stay single.
no they married not because economy....i guess maybe they in love...i don't know.

Best Answer

Oh c'mon don't listen to them lol don't put a pressure on yourself, if you're still single and you think its hard to find someone then maybe you should try to hang out more often with your friends during free time, maybe they would introduce you with someone who is also a single, kinda like a matchmaking.. But hey it's not something bad, nothing to lose by trying that :)

Best Answer

That's a loaded question-- without knowing you in intimate detail, how could I possibly diagnose your status...?

Best Answer

I think no. Everything‘s fine. Not all people founds the right person very fast. You shouldn‘t be worry ‘bout that.

Best Answer

No, there's nothing wrong with you..18 is way too young for marriage in my view..just a kid themselves.

Best Answer

Yes...you are aparently much smarter than your friend! You are still young and if your avatar is really you, you are quite beautiful. No hurries...enjoy your single life.

Best Answer

your hanging out with 18 year olds when you are 25.....

Best Answer

yeah....she my bestfriend....i had friend who 50 years old she also my best friend. i don't mind about ages

Best Answer

I dont chill with anyone below the age of 21. The law issues are not worth it to me.

Best Answer

i understand... ! but very interesting about their journey...!

Best Answer

you seem like an amazing girl dont worry about it love will come when it should.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No. Something is wrong with your friend. Be patient with her in a couple of years when the tears flow and the divorce is done. Eighteen and marrying. That's crazy.

Best Answer

Nope. Better to be unmarried than to be in a crappy marriage, like mine.

Best Answer

what you mean like mine?????

Best Answer

No there is nothing with you! She is young naïve and feeiing alone! You are confident, stronger & smarter! You wait and research properly before buying a car or house! You should be 100 times more careful before marrying someone as it is a life long decision which is going to affect both of you! Otherwise it would be so unfair and harmful to both of you!

Best Answer