ah the kiss and run, usually leads to quite a bit of confusion on both ends, you don't stay around long enough to get a reaction, and he's not sure what they hell just happened, its easier to just say hey I like you more then a friend.

Best Answer

Whilst this sounds Romantic and would probably work in a movie with a cool backing track..it could go horribly wrong. Bumping teeth for instance, He turns at the wrong moment and you kiss his eye ball, He gets a fright and says something macho and hurtful to save face infront of the guys..I'd tell him I really like him more than a friend ?

Best Answer

YOU do what you feel comfortable doing, or what you dare to do! I myself would not be so bold as to kiss someone who may or may not like me back, nor even someone with whom I have a mutual attraction with unless we are romantically attached. <br />
My advice to you, is to do what you feel is right for you, something that will let him know you like him, like giving him a note saying so.

Best Answer

Bad idea and immature.... be direct, if you want him to kiss you, ask him, if he says no, forget it, if he is happy to kiss you, smile. Never violate anyone's personal space, it's rude. at any age.

Best Answer

You're friends sound young. That could be considered sexual harrassment. So I wouldn't suggest it.

Best Answer

Walk up and talk to him.

Best Answer

Tell him your friends made a bet with you that you wouldn't have the guts enough to walk up and kiss him , ask him if he will help you win the bet.

Best Answer