How do I deal with this?
curismo curismo 22-25, M 10 Answers Mar 8 in Dating & Relationships

She clearly doesn't understand the concept of setting healthy boundaries. If You do decide to stay with Her, Go into it without strings attached because the chances of it working out long-term with Her keeping a spare around aren't great.

Best Answer

Find a new Girl

Best Answer

you should trust her that she loves you and wont go back to him u have to show her your loyalty so u can trust in her as much as she trusts in you

Best Answer

Tell us if You think the same way in 10 years. I mean no offense, but trust is a precious gift not to be given lightly. I've been in a Happy Relationship for 22 years. It's ok to see Your ex's and their new girlfriends at the grocery store. Having them around in Your new relationship isn't Healthy, because one is thinking friends. The other is sticking around for the day they get back together. It's kind of a fact every time.

Best Answer

Best Answer

And probably still is...

Best Answer

It could work out.. Don't count on it though.

Best Answer

Request to always be present when they're together. It's plenty appropriate for you to ask for that.

Best Answer

It's not appropriate for lovers to remain in contact with former lovers once they have a new lover IMHO. If she's not willing to give him up as a friend, kick her to the curb.

Best Answer

I'd review my choice of women.

Best Answer