canadianboi canadianboi 18-21 21 Answers Jul 14, 2009

This is a perfect example of a sterotype.. if she were a guy, other guys would be envious of her.. but since she is female it is a negative thing? Girls like sex too dude... really. lol Give your g/f a break, because you want to sleep with her too.. what makes you any different from the other 9 guys? ;) She is not a ****, she is human, just like the rest of us. :)

Best Answer

I assum your asking such a question means you were a virgin until your girlfriend!

There is no such thing as a ****, and if you believe your girlfriend is one, you obviously do not hold much love and certainly no respect for her.

There are people who have sex because they use this type of physical attachment to satisfy an emotional need - they are men and women who should not be having sex and should be getting a bit more self worth.

Then there are those who have sex because they enjoy the feelings that come with sex (excuse the pun), they enjoy feeling free to explore themselves. On the whole, these people are decent, sensible people who know how to make the most of life and are happy in themselves. And those people couldn't really care less what stupid and pathetic label they get tagged.

Providing women and men all take responsibility for their own lives and their actions, ie they all use condoms, and providing they are having sex because they enjoy it, no other reason, then what is the harm? And certainly they do not deserve to be called disgusting names.

Best Answer

No and she should watch who she chooses as a boyfriend if they are all going to ask complete strangers if she is a (whatever dumb misogynist stereotype).

Best Answer

Everyone has their own opinions. You have to decide for yourself. Because if you are questioining her morals she may not be the girl for you and visa versa. Is this someone you can be comfortalbe with. I do hope though she has been tested and uses protection.

Best Answer

I'm going to say yes, but why worry? She probably won't be around for long.

Best Answer

I would say yes, but that's just me.

Best Answer

9 guys in 2 years??? I've been having sex for 25 years and haven"t had that many sex partners!! so yes I'd call her a ****

Best Answer

***** believe in having fun, enjoying their lives to the fullest and sharing. Beats war, condemning the lives of others or being greedy any 'ol day in my book. Stargrrl is giving you some good advice bro, take it. Hey Stargrrl, let's go dancing.

Best Answer

Only nine! She wouldn't last a minute on Montel Williams or Jenny Jones. Have you asked her if she's a sl*t? You may be surprised by her response.

Best Answer

nah man. i dont think so plus why would you want to stereotype your girlfriend? and if you're questioning her slutiness or whatever it sounds like you're not completely committed and your relationship sounds shaky..

Best Answer

No she is just active sexually.

Best Answer

I would say she isn't very particular! Be very careful

Best Answer

No she is just exploring her sexuality and if she is using birthcontrol and having safe sex to prevent STDs and is not hurting anyone then no she is not a "****"

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

She's had some experience. Now is that a bad thing? Do you want to know if she's a Sl*t because you view this negatively? What's it to you anyway, she's with you now isn't she.

Best Answer

It depends on how long she was with them and if they were dating, etc when it happened.

I would say yes, she is, and if she were a guy, he is too.

Best Answer

And how many girls have you had sex with? Why are you currently with this girl? If you are the 10th guy why are you complaining, you did just what they did. I do not approve of this particular life style but if you are already liveing it, how are you going to judge her.

Best Answer