HereliesLink HereliesLink 26-30 23 Answers May 8, 2012

haha coz she feels close enough to ya, she wants to share every moment with you - plus its the only time she has to herself, be glad she thinks of you

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

As her for a picture next time. Maybe she'll stop.

Best Answer

It's a cryptic message

Best Answer

Maybe she thinks it's cute (which it isn't) or maybe she's one of those dodgy poop people.

Best Answer

Really and now your telling us.I think she wants a toilet paper fund.

Best Answer

Hahahahahaha

Best Answer

Somehow pooping brings you to mind? No idea.

Best Answer

She obviously likes you a lot and is comfortable enough with you to tell you that. She probrbly also gets a kick out of your reaction lolololololol

Best Answer

I wish I had an answer for this one, my mother always wants to know which function you're having if she calls you and you say I'm in the bathroom. I think this is ridiculous. Years ago, I worked with a woman who had twin toddlers, everyday she would describe in graphic detail their diaper, bowel, bathroom antics. I never understood the need for that either!

Best Answer

I think she's just trying to be funny or trying to gross you out because she thinks it's funny lol. Next time say can you not tell me that it's gross lol make sure you do "lol" at the end so she doesn't think your annoyed. And she will probably just say sorry baby I thought it was funny. And then say talk to me when your finished lol okay.. And it will be fine :-)

Best Answer

shes not a freak,shes just nice enough to share every moment with you. even the disgusting ones...hahahahaha

Best Answer

yuckie time for a new gf....lol

maybe she is trying to scare you away

Best Answer

Because she doesn't feel shame about the natural functions of her body?

Best Answer

Maybe she's trying to lessen the distance between you by sharing intimate details? =

Or she just has some strange fetish.

Either way, ICK. there should be SOME boundaries in relationships lol

Best Answer

That's pretty tacky, hasn't it lowered your opinion of her?

Best Answer

Pretty twisted, Dude. I would just say, "Baby...TMI, ok"? She was likely raised sharing such things. It's not really bad, but I would have a problem with it, too.

Best Answer

She probably thinks it's funny. That is gross. Tell her "TMI"

Best Answer

Is she actually sitting on the toilet whilst using her computer? How bizarre. Or does she just sh*t herself?

Best Answer

I am afraid to ask o.O

Best Answer

because shes a freak

Best Answer