It hurts to remember her...
IWantToBeWithYouLetMeDie IWantToBeWithYouLetMeDie 18-21, M 16 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Loss to Suicide

Time is the true healer here and while the pain will lessen you will never forget..... you will just be able to remember her in a way that no longer hurts. (((hugs)))

Best Answer

Dont stop thinking about her remember her and the good times with her . She would not want you to be hurting because of her .Let her go be at peace and go on with your life .

Best Answer

Don't even try. Let her be the Angel on your shoulder guiding you to live a full and meaningful life. She lives in you now.

Best Answer

Stay away from drugs and alcohol, and get out and make new friends. You will never stop remembering her but the distractions will help pass the time, and time will heal your heart.

Best Answer

know she has just changed form- scientific fact- energy can';t be destroyed- we are energy. I bought one of those ghost box gadgets that they use on ghosthunters and it REALLY works- had a ghost talking to me for 4 hours!!! time will heal you. watch TV or play video games- I answer questions on EP when I need to forget.

Best Answer

Don't stop thinking about her. Remember her for who she was, remember the good times you had. Move on, but don't forget, she's a chapter of your life that you can't take back. The best thing you can do is honor her memory and move on with your life. You will think of her often...just smile.

Best Answer

I'm so sorry... :/ Well... my suggestion is to always remember her, and be thankful for the time you spent together. That way I think you will be at peace with your feelings.

Best Answer

Don't stop thinking about her. Remember the good times. I would want my loved ones to remember the good times they had with me rather than just to forget me. My older brother died a long time ago but I still devote a few minutes to remembering him and good times once in a while.

Best Answer

Troll EP for ***** and use your dead girlfriend's memory as the talking point to get them to drive out and see you. After a few lays, you should be better off. Or you could spiral into a drug binge, at which time you'll lose a good 10 to 20 years of your life and then have something else to cry about. You'll totally forget about her, either course of action.

Best Answer

... :(

Best Answer

I'm not buying it one bit. He's just *casually* tossing dead girlfriend into a question with little to no information to flesh out the story? ***** trolling. He should be talking to his friends in person, in chat, counselors, etc.. I don't buy this blatant attention grab for one second.

Best Answer

... You don't understand...

Best Answer

Then go write a Confession or a Story and *make* me understand. Don't just casually whip a "hey my gf died and I cry a lot" into the abyss of negativity and expect sympathy from EVERYONE. I've seen this play before and, no, because of some ******* or two who've done the same exact thing before you, I *won't* understand. Get it off your chest in a Story/Confession and then we'll talk about whether or not this is a pathetic attempt to get a new girl to cry with you.

Best Answer

I dont like writing stories, they are very confusing...

Best Answer

The truth isn't confusing, but telling a lie can be. And they only *call* them stories. You could write two paragraphs and be done with it.

Best Answer

truth is much more confusing than lies... Oh! Really?

Best Answer

I don't think that's the deal sad to say. It's better to work through the grief slowly and then remember her with fond memories.

Best Answer

With time

Best Answer

Time fades moments.... but you never forget

Best Answer

You can't. You loved her and that's not something you forget, ever.

Best Answer