She said I can't call you back and that to be honest she's afraid to??? She didn't text or call me for 6 days? Idk what's going on? We have not broken up but I don't feel like we are in a relationship anymore.
dreamer730 dreamer730 31-35, F 6 Answers Jan 31 in Dating & Relationships

It sounds like something or someone better came along.

Best Answer

Thanks a lot for the support ... If she found someone else that does not automatically mean that person is "better" and a person who can't even be honest with someone they are in a relationship with def has issues!

Best Answer

Did you want my honest opinion or did you want me to say "everything's just peachy"?

Best Answer

Naw it's fine maybe you are right...however I don't think that just because a person may have found someone else it does not mean that person is "better" whatever that means anyway...I don't think of people that way anyway!

Best Answer

It's an expression of HER opinion only. And her opinion doesn't define you, so don't get so bent out of shape over my syntax. I didn't mean to imply that the new woman, IF there even is a new woman, is actually better than you. Okay?

Best Answer

Ya I get what you are saying, all cool. In general I'm just feeling hurt and betrayed...I'm actually starting to see that she's actually a really f-ed person and I deserve better anyway! I appreciate all the comments even when they are no always what I want to hear! They help somehow!

Best Answer

I'm sorry that this is happening to you right now. It can't be easy! If it actually is over, be sure to forgive to forget, because if you obsess of whatever it was that she did to you, it will toxify you and we don't want that now, do we!

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that, sounds like she doesn't have enough backbone to tell you why.... I hate when people are like that... Weak.

Best Answer

Yeah it is being a coward....totally agree!

Best Answer

She broke up with you. You just don't know about it.

Best Answer

Yeah that is pretty apparent at this point. Lame and heartless!

Best Answer

No texts or calls in 6 days= broken up.<br />
:>(

Best Answer

I was in a similar situation with who is now my ex-boyfriend.<br />
He didn't communicate with me or ever tell me why he was able to, and I was forced to break up with him. If you don't feel like you're in a relationship anymore, you probably aren't, and if they aren't communicating with you, then that's a red flag that can't be ignored.

Best Answer

Yeah it is pretty messed up when a person can just cut you off with no explaination or honesty. I just don't understand this kind of behavior!?

Best Answer

I see it as selfish behavior. I wish you the best in this. From my experience, I see nothing good coming from this, but that's a paranoid mind. If you can get to your girlfriend and talk to her in person and see what's going on, then the situation might change, but you really have to see what's going on. I can understand that people are busy, I can't understand why a significant other can just cut you off with nothing to go off of.

Best Answer