halfbloodvampire halfbloodvampire 22-25, M 14 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Depends upon the situation. If you mean this guy hit her at some point and you only have her word for this, then yes you went too far. You aren't 'judge, jury, and executioner' after all. Now if you saw this guy hit her or he 'gloated' about it then lay the smack down and give him a kick for me!

Best Answer

As long as your not hitting her.

Best Answer

Don't know how 'violent' you might be, but if you beat him down for beating on her, you did her right.

Best Answer

I would have done the same as you. But as the saying goes. Two wrongs dont make a right

Best Answer

i say i can understand why you would wanna beat the **** out of some coward and i personally love the idea but i think maybe you shoulda talked to her about it before he beat this guy up and see how it was gonna make her feel.

Best Answer

She might be wondering when you are going to turn on her next.

Best Answer

Not if he hit her in front of you.

Best Answer

Um so let me get this right - you took her away from a violent situation and tried to put it right.....with more violence? This girl has terrible taste in guys, poor chick is in for a miserable life if she doesn't get a bit of savvy soon!

Best Answer

No, you should beat her down so she shuts up about it. You're the man of the relationship -- it's time she gets put in her place.

Best Answer