Eyeball.

Best Answer

ur gf must be blind by now

Best Answer

Maybe you will get her to tell you - if you tell her exactly where/how you like to be touched - everyone seems to be shy about this but things are so much better when you tell each other what you like. After all you'd never go into a restaurant and just accept what food was brought to you - you'd order what you liked.<br />
Alternatively go for somewhere outrageous that you think she won't like and when she complains juts tell her that you're exploring - trying to find the right spot!

Best Answer

Sweetie, I just checked your Question history. You just want us to talk dirty to you. You do realize that tricking people to get your jollies is offensive and rude?

Best Answer

mmm lets say ive been asking before i was in the relationship i am in, now that i am for 3 weeks ive been trying to look for things that can spark more lust between me and her

Best Answer

Sure, and the Pope celebrates Hanukkah.

Best Answer

sure why not, im not religious wouldnt know ;) lol But i am sincerly trying to find out how to pleasure my gf. She tells me to figure it out, so... im asking where shall i start?

Best Answer

I wish there were a like button for your answer diewasseratte

Best Answer

ooh neck kisses!<br />
You can't fail.....us girls love them! :)

Best Answer

OK - I don't usually give my loooove lessons on line but the places they like being touched (guaranteed and well tested) are<br />
1) At the bus stop outside the butchers shop<br />
2) going upstairs - the 7th step is best but mind the loose carpet<br />
3) in a supermarket standing beside the wet fish counter<br />
4) while mowing the grass<br />
- that's enough. I can't give ALL of my secrets away <br />
PS don't try them all on the same day you will drive her wild and she may expolde

Best Answer

Offer to give her a full body massage ... try not to make it sexual ( sometimes easier said than done ... lol ) ... but really pay attention to how she responds to your touch, and where ... it will give you a good idea of what she likes, and go from there ...

Best Answer

great, i know achupunchure chinese medicine massage, ive only done it once with her and thats before we were together

Best Answer

I love it when my man is down there kissing me and he really kisses the back of my legs and my buttocks... Its not a kiss like little kissy pats its big smacking kisses and oh my god its awesome... I never knew that felt so good till about 3 months ago while on a whim we were trying some new things... I didnt say a$$ hole just the fleshy parts down there. Like where your buttocks turn into legs/thighs... It drives me wild... Plus he uses the shower massager on me and I come again and again... Hes the only man thats ever made me feel completedly relaxed after sex... My legs dont work and I dont get up to get a towel or anything I can only lay in our juices and feel great... Other men I usually lay there for a min then get up and get the towel or have to pee but not with him I'm totally relaxed... I'm convinced I never had a really big vagin*l ******. Ive had a clitor*al org*sm but never a vaginal org*sm. Try these 2 things you'll be glad you did... <br />
Also kissing is a big turn on for me lots of kissing...

Best Answer

Oh for Pete's sake, just try every place. How long could that take? And after each place you touch, stop and say, "Are we there yet...are we there yet?" After a while she will give up and tell you out of frustration.

Best Answer

Women are alway testing you. You ask them "What do you want for Christmas?" And they either tell you "Nothing" or "I'll leave that up to you?" So now you're on you own to try to figure out what to get them; the only thing you know for sure is...it better be good or your never hear the end of it! I hate when they play games like that. Why can't they just answer one simple question and make it easier on everybody all the way around?

Best Answer

ur.....so right ..... lol &gt; thats exactly she said for christmas when i asked her 3 days ago. And where she lieks to be touched too....the communication fails lol

Best Answer

also yall are young yall dont know anything about love really... How old is she? Womens peak sexually is around 30 where a mans is from puberty to 25 or something like that... While yall are watching tv or just out and about women will say oh look thats pretty thats a hint about something she would like... Pay attention to these things because later when you get the wrong gift shell say remember when I said I like this? well that was a hint... women drop hints about everything without even knowing it... Lets say your watching a movie it has a kissing or sex scene shell maybe say that looks good pay attention to what the characters are doing shes hinting to you to do what they were doing... women are a test thats for sure, but you have to study to pass a test... Just listen to her and since your very young thell be many more women. So my advise is listen to a woman...

Best Answer

Young? I just turned 56 and have been married for almost 30 years!

Best Answer

if she starts reading a book thats a bad sign.<br />
If police kick in the door from the screaming.. thats a good sign

Best Answer

RUB ON HER CHEST/LEGS/AND BACK

Best Answer

will try :D

Best Answer

Pay attention and you shall know! ;)

Best Answer

mmmm that would be the key, but where do i start? i need suggestions to where to start

Best Answer

Remember her reactions every time you touch her!

Best Answer

m ok... ill start to write it down i guess

Best Answer

give her a tickle ;)

Best Answer

haha always do , shes a very tickleish girl

Best Answer