my gfs mother has recently been acting as though she knows that i get off on tight office skirts. twice now she has been to mine knowing i am there alone. shes in late 40s curvy figure & has been turning up with a very snug fitting above the knee dark blue skirt. along with her big **** in a low cut top & tuesday wearing a pair of boots. I just know that she somehow knows, & have to say I now want a few hours with her as i know she hasn't had a man for some time. I know by the way she flirts that she wants to be had by me and i know that she has seen my assets briefly.i have fantasised about her & the climax i had was violently messy. should i?shes a well sexy girl? or stick to my kinky gf? if she can keep a secret then i would love to stain her skirt too, should i? i wonder if she has seen her daughters skirt after we have been at it as she has twice said to her daughter in front of me "i'd like to meet the man who makes those naughty marks on your skirts & tell him to come & see me!
markymark00 markymark00 36-40 18 Answers Aug 14, 2009

"violently...messy"?<br />
"late 40s"?<br />
I'm inclined to suspect that this never really happened but that you probably had a lot of fun writing it all out here. Just the same, I'll actually entertain this as a "real question" and kick myself later for wasting time on it.<br />
You have a mother fetish. Let's get that out of the way first. Psychologically, this is a classic Oedipal complex that you're likely never going to get over until A) You have sex with your mom, or B) You have sex with someone who you is enough of a replacement for your mom. Your current near-senior-citizen masturb@tory fantasy seems like she qualifies just fine. But why not just go for your mom instead? I'm being totally serious here. You two already have a semblance of familiarity with each other. If she's dead, just dig up an old picture of her, staple it on the wall, bash a good sized hole that you can get intimate with, stick a pacifier in your mouth and drill away.<br />
This exercise will help you get over your mommy issues, help decrease your urge to describe fantasies on the internet, and at the same time increase your taste in women very noticeably.<br />
Sounds like a win/win situation to me.

Best Answer

I know if my boyfriend ****** my mother I would never want be ****** by him again. Yuck!

Best Answer

Keep your **** in your pants and your fantasies private. If she is trying to seduce you, she's either a tramp, trying to cheat with her own daughter's BF...which means you will LOSE your GF (fi you care about her at all) or worse yet, maybe the GF and she are working together to see if they can MAKE you cheat...it could be a test. I've heard of that before. Either way, keep it in your pants and don't let it happen, no matter how cool the idea may seem from your current point of view. No one will end up happy if you whip it out...just you for those few moments of climax...then NOTHING for the years that follow. THINK with your brain, not your ****!

Best Answer

Is this a penthouse forum story???

Best Answer

I'd say go for it and enjoy the sex. Maybe you can have both mother and daughter team. You know a 3 some. That might turn all 3 of you on and find that it may turn into a regular thing. My suggestion is bring it up to your gf and then to her mother. If they agree then do it. If not do one at a time. It's a win win situation for you. Then you have to get back to me and let me know how it worked out for you

Best Answer

Don't be a mother-f*cker....

Best Answer

Tell her to ...."G R O W....U P !!"

Best Answer

Hey, don't worry about it. Take it as a compliment. Don't look down on her. She's either lonely, horny, or just thinks you are the bomb. If she makes a pass at you, you might want to defend yourself. Definitely stay with your kinky girlfriend. If you don't think she'll mind maybe you should hint around about it, but that's a dangerous path. Be careful. <br />
No matter what, don't screw up your relationship with your girl.

Best Answer

Here's something you need to know about women. Wearing tight skirts and low cut tops and boots and flirting does not necessarily mean we're looking for sex with you. We wear clothes because we like them, and lots of people flirt with no intention of sex.

Best Answer

MILF

Best Answer

lol TheGoldenBear

Best Answer

I think you might be reading into it a lot more than there really is. Even is she is into you, if you like your gf you'll leave her mum alone.

Best Answer

What seems to be the problem here? Oh, please give her my address.

Best Answer

My thought are the present girl friend is not a keeper , if you can get both , go for it . Life is short it might as well be fun .<br />
You got the thumb up from me .

Best Answer