The guy who made passes at me will be here in 45 minutes. I spoke to my GF about his wondering hands. She said she would like to see that.
Keliegh Keliegh 41-45, M 10 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Struggles

Put your fist in his face

Best Answer

There was a time I'd say tell him to beat it in private. But having this happen to me with a friends' GF, I would tell your GF about it in no uncertain terms. REAL FACTUAL info-it was amazing how much smoke pla<x>yers will throw up to make you look like it was all your flirting and all that got them to "flirt back" at you. I lost a friend (?) on that one-but you know, I lost a real whack job too so she's his problem not mine-and that's if they are even together still. But do not tell him you are going to your GF, he'll just beat you to the punch and then you're fighting the up-hill battle to be believed.These kinds of people have done this before and probably alot-they have their game on 24/7.

Best Answer

Thank you I was going to talk to my GF this morning since the couple is coming over for dinner tonight.

Best Answer

good luck. I always say, children and our friends' other halves are almost the biggest friendship crashers.

Best Answer

I call it as an opportunity for a *********, check if she is in-game.

Best Answer

Tell your girlfreind and tell her best friend. And tell him to **** off.

Best Answer

So, let me get this straight. You are a man, and you have a girlfriend; her friend's husband is making passes at you, and you are interested. You are bi? Do you want to act upon this feeling? Or are you just playing a game in your mind? <br />
How many lives will be hurt if you do act on this feeling? Your girlfriend will be hurt, her friend will be hurt. In the long run, a marriage may be damaged. So, you will do whatever you think is going to be best for you, or you will resist the urge and avoid the man. <br />
Tell him he is married and you respect that, even if he doesn't. <br />
Good luck with this.

Best Answer

My girl friend knows I am bi. She is ok with that, she tells me that is why she was attracted to me. I do not know enought about the married couple. They are coming over today for a cook out at our house. I am not sure if I want to act on this he has just started this a couple of weeks ago. We were in the kitchen talking while I was cooking the ladies left to go into the living room and walked by and rubbed my ***, and later that day he tried to rub my lower back. He is also always looking at me.

Best Answer

He just walked by and began pawing at you? Eeewwww. By passes, I thought you meant things like eye contact, verbal clues. Eeewwww. I think if it had been me, it never would have got past the first touch. He'd have been gut punched. I hated being touched without an invitation.

Best Answer