virtualmah virtualmah 22-25 7 Answers Mar 13, 2012

Don't try to lose weight until you get your baby out of you and wean her off of your milk.

Best Answer

Are you breast feeding? If so you will want to be sure you are eating the required calories and for both of you be sure those calories are from healthy food items. <br />
Keep track of your calories to help you stay on track and do as much cardio as you can. Cardio is the best way to burn fat period.<br />
Good luck!:)

Best Answer

the correct advice is the best, eat less move more do it gradually but if u like me and want fast results a detox diet is best. whenever i have a new baby as well.. i make myself get into cleanin mode.. clean house top to bottom.... speeds ya metobilism house is sparkling and u can do hile baby naps... its hard to get back into good eating habbits after being pregnant and eating what you want for 9 month. i always struggle at first till i get so fed up with myself... i do a detox to see fast results then start on cleaning campaign to get me slimmed down.<br />
good luck and remember it took u 9 months to put the weight on so give yourself 9 months to get it off...

Best Answer

Mother feed her as long as u can.This will help the uterus to contract fast.Avoid junk food. Have veggies and fruits and fibre.Gud luck

Best Answer

A good way to loose weight is to do activities that subtely cause you to work harder than you think. Like gardening, riding bike, roller-blading, hiking, going for a walk, walk the dog, etc... These cause you to loose more calories than you think.<br />
Also have a good diet. Take a 9 inch plate (no more no less) and fill 1/4 of it with your meats, 1/4 with your starches (bread, toast, potatos, rice, etc...), and fill the bottom half with your veggies. Also have a small apple or orange or banana with your meal. It's called the bikini diet!

Best Answer

the main thing is not to forget to drink water, and get exercise..but you know what works for you

Best Answer

cave man diet it good. Like you eat when your camping. fruits, nuts, berries, grains, veges. simple eating.

Best Answer

And then once every few weeks chase down an antelope, kill it, and then eat all you can hold because you have no way of keeping it. LOL, sorry, couldn't resist -- actually, I agree with you, there is a lot to be said for the wisdom of eating the kind of diet we evolved to eat. -- fruits and veggies and nuts, minimum processing -- and meat in reasonable quantities is not bad for you, we are omnivores.

Best Answer

well ya meat to i eat meat. I just hardly eat it. I eat chicken twice a week. Fish twice. And veggies the rest of time. Thats average. no red meat. no pork.

Best Answer