Wes6267 Wes6267 31-35, M 7 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Affairs

Move on..

Best Answer

She tells they are only friends so I called him and asked what his intentions r for her and he told me they have been having sex. I asked her about it and she says he is lieing and that he just wants to break us up ?

Best Answer

And now wants nothing to do with him

Best Answer

that sucks...but to be honest im just glad to see youre older than 15

Best Answer

Damn, that really bites! These guys are giving you good advice. I know you feel like you've invested all this time into a relationship and want to salvage it, but for real...in 6 more years you'll have wasted nearly a decade, cut your losses. Don't waste your youth...your energy...your time...or your love.

Best Answer

Can you give us more details. Your spelling is all messed up.

Best Answer

Yes so they didn't break up on bad terms she thought he was a good person. He moved to Texas . She went to Texas to see her cousin and her story is they had lunch. He says they have sex and she has been telling him we r broke up. She told me that since I moved out that she has been talking to him but only as a friend. And that she talks to him about are relationship and that he is using personal info about us to prove to me that they are together

Best Answer

Her daughter calls me dad I just don't know what to think I never thought this woman would be a cheater and lie to me like this there is so much invested with the child and all

Best Answer

So, your point being?

Best Answer

I'm in love and I'm not sure if he is lieing or her

Best Answer

and your still with her you MUG....now your saying 'but i love her' yeah GROW SOME BALLS MAN!!

Best Answer