Say you need time to calm down and that you'll talk to her after a while........ then just don't contact her ever again. She'll get over it after a while. OR give her another choice... I was given another chance and I would never cheat again but some people don't learn from mistakes.

Best Answer

I have told her that i need my space at the moment and that when i have had a think about things i would talk to her if i wanted to when i have had a think. But she just wont get the message for some reason and wont leave me alone. I dont think I could forgive her to be honest beacuse I would neber be able to trust her and trust in my opinion plays a vital role in any relationship.

Best Answer

True actually. The relationship that I made a mistake in by cheating lacked in trust after that too. My last ex cheated and I took him back but the whole time we were together I still had a bit of what I would even call 'hatred' towards him for it. The whole thing kind of fell apart after a while anyway. It sounds like she still likes you so maybe you would need to explain to her that even if yous did get back you would have resentment towards her for what she did and ask her would she really want a relationship like that.

Best Answer

Yeh thats some good advice thanks ill say that too her, yeh i think she does still liek me we were together for about a year so it real hard for me to just cut her off, and it make it so much harder when she keeps calling and knocking on my door, but like i said she hurt me and i aint going to let her do it again

Best Answer

Yeah relationships are a bit crappy when they end badly. Best way to deal with it is put space and time between both of yous... Good Luck with it all anyway! You've got a good lock of years left I'm guessing before you you should give up :P

Best Answer

I get your situation but let's say IF the shoe was on the other foot would have wanted her to accept your apology would you have wanted her to stay look I'm not judging you cause I don't know the situation but could it be that maybe she doesn't want to let go beacuse she still loves you even though she did cheat ya were all human we make mistakes which to me is a mistake that shouldn't have been made but have you thought that maybe it happened because of lack of something you're not doing or didn't pay attention to yes it hurts but it doesn't help just place blame and still fixing the problem I'm not saying its YOU but it could be or it could be her to talk it out see why she's turning into a stalker type for every cause there is an effect so find out what's what

Best Answer

Yeh thats a valid point but we were happy and always talked about problems, she got really drunk one night when i was at work brought some random guy back to my house beacuse she had the keys and i come home after the night shift to find her asleep with this other guy next to her, i asked to explain why she did it and all she could say she had WAY TOO much to drink and she wasnt thinking and what she said was not good enough so i asked her too not see me for a while so i could think about stuff

Best Answer

Say what you mean, Mean what you say, Just don't say it mean. Tell her straight up...what you did hurt me, it has ruined my view of you, it's fine you are sorry, but I'm simply not interested anymore. Why should I compromise my heart for your f%$-up?

Best Answer

Tell her to **** off, be firm and don't talk with her for any reason or pretext. Ignore her completely, she'll give up sooner or later.

Best Answer

if a woman I am attracted to knocks on my door I have some ideas.

Best Answer

if you don't want see or talk, ignore her, maybe that's hard to do, but she should get the message & back off, or ask for time alone away from here, give you time to think?

Best Answer

give time to explaine her action

Best Answer

her one time then tell her she is not worth the trouble

Best Answer