Friday the 13th-maybe it'll pass

Best Answer

why bother worrying about somebody all the time when u can have all the female friends with benfits in the world? life is tooooo short to be suck on some body who just hurts or lies to us, i feel so much free'er after ending a 7 yr marriage!! its not worth it homie, if kids are in the picture than thats different but smoke some weed you'll feel better.....go to the ***** club:)

Best Answer

http://vimeo.com/26004748<br />
Let this buffer a little and play it.<br />
Dude it hurts but as the song says sadness is a blessing.<br />
then watch getsome of lykke li

Best Answer

Thanks for that

Best Answer

cuss

Best Answer

Is this the first time you guys broke up?if so then its probly just a break.if not hang in there try to remain positive and be around positive people.i been there before and know how painful it can be.just remember your not alone.

Best Answer

Thanks sapphire nights, its the first break yes... I'm not sure what to think, I'm trying to be positive, I just don't have any close friends and its hard to try and deal with all the emotions

Best Answer

who broke up with who?? takes forever if get dumped.. <br />
black friday.. you will believe in this crap from now on.. <br />
take care.. drink and sleep like a baby for the time being then

Best Answer

I broke up with her..... I know the 13th, it was our 5th anniversary today. Guess I should have seen that omen. I tried to sleep, I got maybe 3 hours and that was it, I just tossed and turned. I feel panicked :(

Best Answer

once its done, its done !

Best Answer

Yeah I guess so, but love doesn't just stop, how can I just turn that off, I still care so much for her

Best Answer