An ex friend of mine used to hate my girlfriend, he caused severe problems with her and got people to hate her, and was being a jerk to me and causing bad problems in school all the time so i finally dropped him. After i stopped talking to him he became a stalker for a few months and then finally let go, and no, i am not gay. Anyway, his grandmother died and he has a sister that my girlfriend is (somewhat) friendly with but they are not close at all, just acquantances. Anyway, when i was on vaca my girlfriend went to the wake without calling me to tell me even though she knew it would upset me since mike (ex friend) was there and she would be showing her support after all of the hatrid and problems that he put me, my girlfriend and even her family through. So it seems like she was being shady since no one in her family likes anyone in their house. So why would my girlfriend get a ride to the wake? And purposely not tell me? It really makes me wonder whats going on. Please help, thanks.
juelz179 juelz179 18-21, M 12 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Dude there probably friends and she didnt want to upset you so she said they where "friendly" and she showed her support to her friend, or if she isnt friends with her, she wants to be and showed her support, chill

Best Answer

Maybe she felt she needed to do this for some kind of closure and knew you would react badly if you found out...<br />
If it bothers you that much, confront her about it, otherwise just ignore it.

Best Answer

What type of closure would she need in this situation?

Best Answer

maybe she needed to know that she could show sympathy for someone without him stopping her. or something...

Best Answer

She went to show support and condolences to the family....relax....she was just doing what people do....

Best Answer

After all that had happened it seems obsurd that she would want to go, still doesnt make sense to me. She could have stayed in the car

Best Answer

Let it go, if she is still with you that is all that matters.

Best Answer

I think you need to let her go to whoevers wake she wants to go to and be kinder to mourners, frankly. This is ridiculous, calm down and love her.

Best Answer

Chill dude, You will know for sure if the bird is flying away, u dont have to think so hard for it. Lets give her some space too, will ya. Look at her eyes, smiles, tht would tell u more about if she loves u or not, not these girly sneaky doubts

Best Answer

I consider it a red flag that you wouldn't want her to be a good person to the sister in spite of whatever the brother had done.

Best Answer

Not when she has never met his grandma in her life, its like going to a complete strangers funeral, so no i am definitly not at fault here, im just trying to protect myself

Best Answer

But she has met the sister and if your gf is a warm, friendly person, I can understand her wanting to give emotional support to his sister upon the loss of his sister's grandmother.

Best Answer

Theres a point, but why purposely keep it from me? We have had an open and honest relationship for over a year and all of the sudden she kept this from me out of mo where it just doesnt seem right

Best Answer

You are correct that is not right, but you also said that she would "know" that you would not like it, so it would be understandable that she might fear talking to you about it ahead of time. This would be a good time to let her know that she can approach you with things you might not like and that you will give her a listening ear and an open mind, but that you would much prefer that she discuss things with you first. It's an opportunity to grow your relationship with each other.

Best Answer

Good point, thank you

Best Answer

Oh my, well...maybe it was innocent...

Best Answer

well she is having sex with him (:

Best Answer

She says that her sister wanted to go to support his grandma since they knew eachother, and since she was in the car with her sister she had to go with her. Is this a coverup? And why would she have sex with someone who has created hell for me and her?

Best Answer

because girls are scandalous. she finds him more attractive than you. he is more confident. a bad boy. a lady killer.
cheating excites her and she wont get caught. or youll let it slide. or forgive her so she does it again (:
trust me. i got a few wives to cheat on their husbands before. and it was great and worth it (:

Best Answer

don't believe what any other girls here tell you about just showing support and its the friendly thin to do.
AFter all, I did make a few wives cheat and she told her husband that I was simply only a "friend." ;)

Best Answer

She constantly tells me she hates him with passion, and when i confronted her about it she was crying and begging for me to stop making it a big deal, idk man this is so confusing

Best Answer

exactly. now she will go to him crying and tell him how much of an a-hole you are. and he will comfort her. then she will have feelings for him instead and than boom sex. ahh a classic case!
I missed it :)

Best Answer

your screwed dude

Best Answer

Mind you me and her are 16 and 18 years old, she doesnt even drive so she wouldnt be able to see him without me taking her, or her mom driving her or he picking her up, neither would happen because her mom would not let her be around him. So idk maybe she just has a crush?

Best Answer

Im so pissed off you have no idea

Best Answer

She is too young to settle down for you. What is this woman to you anyway. There's more females than males in the world..

Best Answer

You have a strong point, but im just curiouse to know if im being played or if im paranoid

Best Answer

I'm going to lie to you and say you're simply being paranoid.,

Best Answer

i dont even have to read that wall of text to say YES.

Best Answer