We have been together for two years. At first she was the best girlfriend a guy could ask for. She loved to have fun and she enjoyed me touching and holding her. We had sex at first and it seemed to be going well and then it just stopped. We haven't had sex in a year and I haven't touched her in a sexual way in a year. She won't let me. She said she hates being touched and she said she doesn't enjoy sex. I have to beg for a kiss. But when I broke it off with her she begged me back like she needed me and finally acted like she cares. I just wanna know what I've done wrong. HELP!!!!!
Sexytaco68 Sexytaco68 18-21, M 7 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Get help from a professional counselor. If you can't find agreement on sex, you can't survive as a couple.

Best Answer

Find one who does.

Best Answer

Huge boo boo that you went back,,,, wtf were u thinking dude,,lol. What's d point of having a g/f b/f if there's no sex ? May as well hang out w/ur bros andsis,, lol

Best Answer

You have nothing to do with it. It's not your fault. I think she was molested or harmed sexually in some way in her past. Because of this, she's terrified of being touched or having sex with someone.<br />
The reason it just stopped is because something scary happened for her. I believe it's because memories of past pain rose to the surface. She NEEDS to spend some time with a good, qualified therapist to sort through and come to terms with the hurts she's feeling. Until this happens, she's going to be afraid of being affectionate and sexual with you. It's just too painful for her. Her seeing a therapist will help her and help your relationship.

Best Answer

Leave now. She is beyond repair and it will only get worse. Leave and don't look back. You've wasted 2 years; don't waste more.

Best Answer

She went bonkers. Move on.

Best Answer