hondaboy20071988 hondaboy20071988 22-25, M 24 Answers Jun 24, 2010

Lol krylancelo room for another? And if you are happy having a open relationship, and dont feel threatened by a strapping black guy with a huge **** go for it!

Best Answer

you should definitely let her, i wish my girlfriend would have that kind of fantasy. id love to see her get destroyed by at least 2 or 3 long thick black *****. i bet she would *** harder than she could ever imagine. but she probably would never care to **** me anymore after that. but who cares, i could ******* every day for the rest of my life watching her get owned by some big black guys. i would even lick the *** off of her ***** just so i could taste black seed. id do anything just watch her get pounded by black guys.

Best Answer

She doesn't need your permission. She needs to find a black guy she's sexually attracted to who has a **** over 9" long.

Best Answer

I don't even think that you and your girlfriend should even be speaking of her having sex with anyone else at all.I mean she's your girlfriend right so why would you or her even entertain the thought of sex with other people???I am one of those people that believe in long lasting relationships and you should never let anyone in it if you want to stay happy.It is just plain wrong to have that kind of talk in your relationship.Now me on the other hand am single.Can you point me in the direction of a 9" penis.lol.

Best Answer

haha sorry wish i could help you out.

Best Answer

Sounds more like your fantasy than hers...lol...give me a break...maybe an amazon could take 9 but any normal woman will run like hell...that is not comfortable or pleasurable....7 is max...geez...it's must not that deep inside....and yes ...thick is the key...TW

Best Answer

just go for a 12 inch ****,,if your going to wreck it,, wreck it good

Best Answer

just length ? how about girth....

Best Answer

yeah length mostly but girth is a plus

Best Answer

why deprive her of something she really wants? if you love her you'll take pleasure in the knowledge she's really enjoying herself

Best Answer

Do YOU have a wild fantasy that doesn't involve just HER? Fair is fair, now.

Best Answer

yeah but make sure you get something in return

Best Answer

It isn't up to you to "let" her do anything. She will do as she pleases. Now, first off, how is she going to find ANY dude with a penis like that? duh... racism aside, those are rare!

Best Answer

my girl had the same fantasy & we did it & she still does it from time to time. We have been together for 5 years & she has done it 3 of them

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer