I have kissed her plenty of times in the past. She likes them but always will pull away. She has aspergers syndrome. I love this lady alot but she feels bad about it even though she knows I accept she can't. I know she wants too and I'm looking for help on the matter. any suggestions will be appreciated.
herknightandshiningarmor herknightandshiningarmor 18-21, M 15 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Practice makes perfect...get back to work soldier.

Best Answer

just keep trying and take it slow with her

Best Answer

I'd find other ways to express affection, come up with a special unique way between the two of you, that way she'll feel able to express her affection and not feel bad about it. like drawing a heart on the palm of your hand with her fingertip. while holding hands, a certain number of squeezes to your hand.

Best Answer

That can work. Me and her love hugging. Holding hands too. Me and her can figure this out.

Best Answer

my wife complains if I dont grope her enough !!! lol

Best Answer

My wife is about the same she has had bad relations in the past and maybe thats your girlfriends problem. In the end after the beatings and rapes she refuesed to kiss him and 10 yrs later I cop the brunt of it. She nevers kisses me during sex just to say goodbye and you can tell when you kiss her she just isnt really sure. ya know what I mean yeah ???

Best Answer

My gf doesn't know how to kiss either. Doesn't have Asbergers syndrome either.<br />
I think some people just don't have sensitive lips and tongues.<br />
I'll probably leave her.<br />
If kissing is important to you, I suggest you do the same.

Best Answer

try personal hygene.. brush yer teeth b4 trynna Kiss her

Best Answer

is she a virgin? normally thats it or shes not and its something from her past.

Best Answer

Something that is not a talent can be acquired as a skill with enough practice and instruction.

Best Answer

Kiss her had. Often. Don't press anything else.

Best Answer