Maybe she doesn't want any or she's like me and can not find any friends that will treat her the way she would treat them. At least that's why I don't. I have my sisters and if a friend should come along that would be great but if she enjoys being by herself leave it alone.

Best Answer

try not to push people on her...maybe she should volunteer or take a class. Thats a sure way to make some new friends. Or she could join EP :P

Best Answer

ok lol

Best Answer

no thank you, lol she doesnt even kno that im on here.

Best Answer

Um... did she have friends when you guys met? Or has she always been this way, because if so, then stop trying to change her, she is the way she is when you came into the relationship.

Best Answer

Good advice.

Best Answer

who said anything about changing her?

Best Answer

You just said your girl friend needed help. Does she think she needs help? Because I'm a loner myself by nature, and if my boy friend was posting to random strangers wanting to know how to "Help" me find friends I would be rather offended.

Best Answer

nobody on here is going to be her friend, nobody on here even knos who i am or she is. And she is not you, and for your info she asked me.

Best Answer

Get her on ep

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

don't you fool, she is all yours now

Best Answer

introduce her to some people you know that she would get along with.

Best Answer