Could be worse mate......she could be sent to Scotland............at the moment its gales freezing weather, rain, snow, more gales, floods, plus its full of Scots.......you dont want to mix it with the Scots when theyve been on the whisky mate......your mate and her chums wouldnt want to meet up with a group of sporran sportin Jocks on a Saturday night in Glasgow..they go out in vests and tartan skirts dishin out Glasgow kisses..you would need A and E when that occurred. Hawaii dont seem so bad now do it..........?

Best Answer

Moving away from your safety zone with someone where you have to completely rely on them for your welfare is scary. If I were you, I'd start looking for a job in Hawaii before you move there even if you have to move down a little while after she does.

Best Answer

Yeah, that's what I planned on doing. I refuse to not have a career or job of my own.

Best Answer

That's great that you're thinking that far ahead. I hope that it works out for you both :)

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

Life is short and opportunities like this do not come along all that often. 3 years of roaming the beaches and lush rain forests of paradise you need to go. The cost of living may be high, but you will adapt.

Best Answer

Yeah, I guess that's a good way of looking at it...

Best Answer

Isn't Hawaii one of the4 only states where gay mariage is legal? Just saying.

Best Answer

No. Many people think it is, but it's not legal there. I've already done my research.

Best Answer

How many get to say they lived on a warm island for 3 years instead of freezing their butts off on mainland. Go for it

Best Answer

Well, I've been there before and it's really not that great. I am just afraid of not being able to afford it...

Best Answer

I personally would take the 3 warm years.. instead of -30 winters here. Even if it is the commercialized Hawaii :)

Best Answer

I am leaning towards the idea. I'd rather be broke and with my lover than without her.

Best Answer