I dunno why i feel this way
Tjacobson Tjacobson 22-25, M 11 Answers Jan 8 in Community

That's great man!! dude.. my ex (when we were good), did the same with my friends. She was great at our get togethers... and it felt great. End of the day, you are an item with her. When she does something good or says something good, it reflects well on you, because you're both an item. And like wise, if you do or say something great, it will reflect well on her.

Best Answer

Well would you rather be with someone that no one would want to be with? You are just protective or a bit jealous because you care for her.

Best Answer

No it's not weird. Your girlfriend will harm you. To protect you, I'll be your savior & make you a great favor. Give your girlfriend to me.

Best Answer

Yes it is weird. Love her, enjoy her, be happy your buddies aren't all telling you she has the IQ of a kitchen chair. Has she given you reason to mistrust her?

Best Answer

He's probably done that already and sensing the red flags for a reason. Btw, what's your IQ?

Best Answer

Slightly above a kitchen chair but below that of my computer who tends to outsmart me daily.

Best Answer

Mine's a hundred forty two but drops fast after one beer.

Best Answer

I don't drink anymore, but everyone's IQ drops after a drink or two. I don't really pay a lot of attention to the numbers, but behaviour is all. My grandson has an ex (the mother of his daughter) who has an IQ in the 130s, but she is dumb as a post when it comes to common sense and has the morality of an alley cat.

Best Answer

It can be weird to deal with the shift in spotlight like that. It's awesome that she gets along with your friends though.

Best Answer

Could be trying to a) get your attention, b) raise her smv, or c) has an ax to grind?

Best Answer

She can't just be a friendly girl with a great sense of fun and getting along with his friends because she knows he likes these guys? It has to be completely negative?

Best Answer

Nope. See, a "real man" is merely a battery for society, and when I say society I mean those who behave this way. Once you're no good anymore, like a battery, they throw you out and pop in the next "real man." Or you can call it the "Chimpanzee Maneuver" where the party is merely in the early stage of grabbing on to the next appealing vine. AlphaLaysBetapays

Best Answer

Sad world you live in.

Best Answer

Same world you live in. I didn't create it, I said it, and twenty more guys want to say the same thing but are too much of a woosie to admit, much less say it.

Best Answer

it's not weird - but it should make you proud too - neither is good, but neither necessarily bad either

Best Answer

I don't think so. I mean, I'd be a bit perturbed if my buddies would end up liking her better than me!

Best Answer

That's sad. That you would feel that your buddies would like a girlfriend better than you and that it would bother you if your friends actually approved of your choice of woman. Would you rather have your friends looking and saying *Man, what are you doing with THAT? Are you really so desperate for company that you had to go hang out in the losers' bar to find a woman?*

Best Answer

Oh, I totally agree with you. I never said that the emotions made sense. I don't like being completely insecure, but I am. This is only a hypothetical situation, though. Who knows? Maybe in "real life" I'd be fine with it all. I'm not sure.

Best Answer