And when I drink ( which is not often at all ) she is also pissed off because she * doesn't like it when I drink * even if she's there or not... I mean, I won't stop living for her what should I do? I love her but I hate it when she tries to control my life so much and we already talked about it but it was pretty much a one-way conversation about her having bad experiences with drugs and alcohol and my opinion doesn't seem to count...
nighthowler nighthowler 18-21, M 6 Answers Nov 19, 2012

The idea that you can change people is false. You cannot change people. You are being dishonest if you allow her to believe that you can be controlled, that you are happy to be controlled; in order to make her decisions about you future she needs to know if you have a problem with her deciding how you shall live in this context.<br />
Do you have a problem?

Best Answer

hat is not a girlfrend that is a dominatrix who wants to OWN you and control your life like a puppet. <br />
Do I really need to tell you what you need to do here?

Best Answer

As much as it'll hurt, life is far too short to waste your time with someone like that.

Best Answer

Well our relationship is very good we love each other a lot but she is just a bit too much possessive... I wish I could do anything about that...

Best Answer

A lot of the time, that's who they are. They'll just end up bringing you down.

Best Answer