she has had significantly more partners than me as i was a virgin when we met, so its possible im just awful at it :(. she says she thinks there is just better things to do with her time
anonomizer anonomizer 22-25 13 Answers Apr 18, 2011

1) Get on knees<br />
2) Thank God she let you know before you married her.<br />
3) Go find a woman who will shares your healthy urges

Best Answer

NEVER EVER marry someone who is not interested in sex!!!

Best Answer

Check out a group here called 'I live in a sexless marriage". It will give you a REALLY GOOD preview of coming attractions. The reason doesn't matter but odds are she has little to no libido. It could be that once the relatio0nship is settled she looses interest. That would explain the multiple partners. She lost interest in them as well. So don't take it personally. But whatever the reason this makes her a BAD match for you. Thank your lucky stars you found this out BEFORE marriage. Many men AND women get the bait & switch pulled on them. Then it is too late.<br />
Best of Luck<br />
NSH :-)

Best Answer

No matter her reasons or excuse, its only all forms of bad. If she's either with someone else, or has lost interest in you, or in sex in general (unless its medical), you have got to let this one go. Imagine never having sex with her again in you life if you stayed with her. Could you do that? Would you cheat to finally get laid? Hard questions, but best dealt with now, trust me.

Best Answer

For whatever reason, she just doesn't love you anymore. You probably still love her, but that's just not the point. There is no point, and much pain in loving someone who just doesn't love you back. You have different sex drives, or different roadmaps. Lucky she is not your wife. I have empathy because I am going through excactly the same situation. Hurts like hell, especially if you once did enjoy a great sex life, but now it's just not on the table anymore...You have to let go. The sooner the better. Do not invest any more emotional energy on this "sinking boat"

Best Answer

Her hormones could be affecting her sex drive. Or it's very possible that you didn't satisfy her sexually. Whatever the underlying cause, it might be time to go your separate ways.

Best Answer

You and her do not have chemistry,time to find someone new.Thank her for letting you know early on.No point in trying to find new ways of turning her on,you are wasting your time.Move on.

Best Answer

ok , well you are lucky that she is only a gf and not your spouse , run will you still can ! good luck to you

Best Answer

I'll second TM's reply. Run like hell, don't look back. Find someone who love's sex and is a giver. Trust me, I've been married 16 years and almost never have sex with my wife. She says it's just not that important and has other, better things to do with her time, or is too tired. Find someone else.

Best Answer

She's lost interest in you or she's got comfortable and no longer thinks she has to bother and the less she bothers the more effort you put in. Find someone else.

Best Answer

It appears to me that she may have found someone else and is using that as an excuse.

Best Answer