I quit drinking about a month ago, however I never smoked so, how is it bad for health?
ImGoodImGucci ImGoodImGucci 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 11 in Dating & Relationships

Tell her that you love her and want her around as long as possible.

Best Answer

She is going to use if she wants to, you aren't going to be able to stop her. The best you can do is tell her why you'd prefer that she didn't use, and offer her support if she decides to stop.

Best Answer

Find another Girlfriend

Best Answer

Stop being a *****

Best Answer

leaving aside the questions on health. .

what gives you the right to ask her to stop? That is who she is at this point in time and you have no right to change her to suit what you think she should be. ... on the health side i agree with you but you have to ask and persuade her and if you can't then you either accept or move on

Best Answer

Just because you stopped doesn't mean she should have to.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Smoking marijuana has few if any proven health concerns. The alcohol, on the other hand, causes long-term damage to you immune system.

Best Answer

Utter rubbish! Smoking has many, proven health concerns - your response actually proves that marijuana just increases the issues as marijuana causes illogical thinking (which your response roves you have!)

Best Answer

Wrong, all those studies concern the smoking of tobacco, which contains many more carcinogens. I advise you do your research before you start flapping your gums, sir.

Best Answer

I did! From the NIH
"Research clearly demonstrates that marijuana has the potential to cause problems in daily life or make a person's existing problems worse. In fact, heavy marijuana users generally report lower life satisfaction, poorer mental and physical health, relationship problems, and less academic and career success compared to their peers who came from similar backgrounds. For example, marijuana use is associated with a higher likelihood of dropping out from school. Several studies also associate workers' marijuana smoking with increased absences, tardiness, accidents, workers' compensation claims, and job turnover."
I rest my case - think maybe a bit too much ganja has affected your mental capacity (as stated by the NIH)

Best Answer