she just wants to eat it, so i will let her, i don't find anything wrong with that,
supertaz supertaz 18-21, M 17 Answers Sep 5, 2009

yes, I do this myself. I *** in a large old asprin pill bottle then as soon as I *** I put it in the freezer. My girl friend knows I jack off and she actually admits she doe's with Mr. Pinky ( her *****) as well. We can't see each other all the time so I usually text her when I am. What an incredible turn on for both of us if you haven't tried that one. Anyway I've only been able to save up about three loads before she cant keep her hands off of it. She usually goes straight for the freezer and pulls the bottle out. Usually making fun of me at first like " lets see how busy the perv has been lately" or " I have a headache, got anything ?" but usually after a few minutes, I can see her anticipation, as she what she wants to do.She has done it many ways. She's warmed it up in the hot tub until it was ready, and others she sucked on it like a lollypop. Encredibly hot, hot, hot to watch her enjoy it to the max. She lets it drip from her mouth onto her **** as it melts, **** thats hot. She loves the taste of *** and has a *** fetish as well as I. There is nothing more beautiful than a womans sexy lips and mouth covered with sweet ***. so what a turn on for us both. We have talked about me licking some from her lips or eating cream pie or from her fingers, and I hear it's actually pretty good for you. but usually after we have had sex I loose interest in such kink. ( Bumber for her and actually was a bit of a let down for her because the fantasy of seeing that takes her to a higher level if you know what I mean. She said the *** if frozen right after you ********* tastes no different that if squirted straight out of my ****. Still thick and milky to. However she says there is no substitution for straight out of my throbbing ****. <br />
Anyway it allows us and her to play with my *** in to many ways to mention, kind of a very kinky forplay thing, use your imagination here guys and girls, but the biggest thing I think for her is when she dribbles some warmed up *** on her freshly painted lips, she see's my eye's pop out like saucers. It looks so delicious to me and an incredible turn on, I'm at her every beckon call and command just so I can give her the deepest wettest kiss ever. I actually like the taste of my ***, I think as much as she does almost and there is nothing like having an ****** whith your lips and tongues intertwined together sharing a load of hot juicy ***. Ummmmmmmmm, just my opinion though. I have never tasted a fresh load of *** right out of a ****, nor have I ever been with another man, but I also fantasize about another guy shooting his load all over her then ravaging her body afterwards. I know the idea turns her on as well but a little reluctant to go that far because of possable guilt, jealousy, and or trust issues. I understand that, but man the fantasy sure sounds hot. She mentioned a ******* a couple times, but kinda as a joke, so I'm not sure if she meant it or not, but I would let her try anything she wants.

Best Answer

Lucky bastard. lol

Best Answer

My gf and I want to do things similar to you. I would love to lick her cream pie, but like you, after i go, I loose interest in that level of kink. But getting it out of the freezer and pouring my *** on her, would be so hot. How do you usually warm it up?

Best Answer

I just think that is kinda...WEIRD! If she wants you to blow a load in her mouth during okay...but saving that ****!!?? eeeww Nasty!! I mean snack on some chips or something!

Best Answer

It should keep, at least a week, if you put it in the FREEZER. <br />
I know that it's been done. Brittany's boyfriend saved up, like, fifty loads in a bowl, and kept it in the freezer. <br />
Then he thawed it out and gave it to her as a present.<br />
Awwwe.

Best Answer

My roommate does this for me! Every time he Jerks off he blows it into a container and pops it in the freezer for me to drink later. A get a warm water bath and place the container in it to thaw it out as soon as it's about 98 degrees I pour it into my mouth and savor his sweet *** for a couple min before swallowing it down.

Best Answer

You are an incredibly lucky guy!! You have a very adventurous Girlfriend.

Best Answer

Cant imagine having it cold, but fantasies and kinks can be personal things so who am I to judge. If she enjoys it, and you aren't averse to it, then go for it!!! I wouldn't keep it for more than a few days. I'd put it in something different to a glass that someone would drink from.... You wouldn't want an unsuspecting relative to take a swig hehe.

Best Answer

If I go to your house, I am having my coffee black!

Best Answer

Ewwwwwww.. I'm sorry but that just made me puke a little in my mouth.. should I save that for her too?

Best Answer

Puke in your mouth is a LOT worse than ***** in your mouth!!!

Best Answer

I think it's best eaten fresh.... cold curdled se.m.en doesn't seem that appetizing..... I guess she could nuke it.....<br />
O_o

Best Answer

wow!

Best Answer

WHAT???????LOL.

Best Answer

My girlfriend is into a similar thing. She wants to have *** all over her, but is not interested in playing with other guys. She wants me to save it up and get it out for play. I totally get turned on by it all and am going to try it out. Freezing and thawing it in a warm/hot water seems like the way that's worked best for people? How long has anyone kept it frozen and then later used it? Any other tips/tricks?

Best Answer

you guys are ******* sick! LOL! I cant believe what Im reading. I guess Ive just never had the opportunity to explore so much like you guys. I had a girl friend for 6 years, all we ever did was have regular sex. She would never blow me, but she would always make me *** in her. Ive never had any one blow my load in their mouth. This one time a girl tried but ****, I wouldnt *** and she got tired. <br />
Ive alway fantasized about a girl blowing me and swallowing..... but its never happened :(

Best Answer

sick?? how judgemental.

Best Answer