JacobSky JacobSky 18-21, T 11 Answers May 26, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Give her a lip brush or a kiss on the cheek to tease. That'll stun her and she'll be waiting for more. Take it slowly. Move closer to her, but look into her eyes like she's your everything and kiss her. It'll be romantic and you'll get your kiss. <br />
OR<br />
The best moment i would say would be when she is blabbing away at something and then takes a pause, just lean in and kiss her! let her know you've been wanting to do it for a while but couldn't find the right moment..this way, if she pulls away.. you can laugh it off and continue talking about what she's going on about. Haha No sloppy! lolz Good luck!

Best Answer

i loved ur first idea ...hehe turned me on :D im so doing that to her xx thanks alot hun :D finally a proper answer.

Best Answer

*clear throat* hehe nahhh..no biggie..*pat on your back* :)

Best Answer

Who cares, just put it on youtube for the love of all things holy.

Best Answer

I think I would want to embrace her in a warm and romantic manner in conjunction with the kiss

Best Answer

i like that ...thanks

Best Answer

Put some lipstick on your fist and punch her in the face.<br />
That'd give her a surprise.

Best Answer

Give her a passionate kiss..

Best Answer

Get her one of those Big Milk Chocolate Hershey's Kisses!

Best Answer