Bluesparkle22 Bluesparkle22 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 13 in Dating & Relationships

The only obvious solution here is to murder him in his sleep and sell his organs on the black market.

Best Answer

It all depends on how you feel and if this friend of yours is trying to manipulate you

Best Answer

Listen to her. Take a step back and examine your relationship with your boyfriend. Do this without his input. Usually, those that are nearest to us know when we are in a bad relationship before we ourselves know.

Best Answer

Well if he has that much influence on you and it is so obvious that your girlfriend can notice, then yeah I would say something is not right. Time to bail while the getting is good young lady.

Best Answer

Figure out whether your goo friend is just jealous, either because she's into your bf or because she's not getting as much of your time.

Best Answer

Tell her that your relationship isn't her problem.

Best Answer

do u think u have changed

Best Answer

I have a little but I didn't think it was a bad change

Best Answer

the important thing is that you dont think you have but you do have a bf so im sure you are spending more time with your bf then with her so im sure she isent used to it

Best Answer