So she said to me that her boyfriend of 1 year got fat, and he dresses sloppy and does lots of work (FairPlay) she didn't mind it when he was thin but now it doesn't even fit on him and she said he looks disgusting sitting down because of the Rolls of fat, to be honest I don't wanna say anything to him or her, she exercises 2x a week and dresses nice and he does on special occasions, she eats healthy and so does he , I know she doesn't want to leave him because his personality even gives me the ooh lah lah but, apparently he needs to lose weight. Do you think she's being immature and shallow, or worrying for his health?
MariaDawson MariaDawson 70+, F 2 Answers Mar 9 in Health

How old are they?

Best Answer

In their college years, I don't really pay attention to things

Best Answer

They need to find the reason why he is gaining weight. His health is more important than the way he looks. I guess she is being immature and shallow and not very supportive.

Best Answer

I think it might be a disease

Best Answer