QueenRenny QueenRenny 31-35, F 16 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Hobbies

In your grandmother's day, infant mortality was high, so it was common, and often necessary to have families with a lot of children....because they might not all survive. If your grandmother lived on a farm, there might have been a reason to have a lot of children...or if she was a Catholic.

Today, we can decide whether or not we are able to bear the financial burden of the large family...and it is a great sacrifice, both in money and time and constant devotion...to raise a family of that size.

Older siblings in very large families often grow up resentful because they were employed as full time babysitters....out of necessity.

Best Answer

My granma gave birth to 16 My mom to 8 me I hade 2. one of my sons 1. I see a patern going on here!

Best Answer

If you hang out at the docks its possible....

Best Answer

if you dont use birth control

Best Answer

Yes someday when you are old enough.

Best Answer

If you try. It's a big job, though.

Best Answer

Times have changed, you're likely to not have nearly that many. My grandmother had 9 children, my mother had 3 (including me) and I'm likely to have 0.

Best Answer

your profile says you're between 31-35 so it depends on how many kids you already have now if you have that many kids. If you have none it is highly unlikely.

who would want that many kids these days anyway they way the world is?

Best Answer

Why on earth would you even entertain the idea of having that many children? Why would anyone want that many children? Insane to even contemplate it.

Best Answer

but it's true, many old folks here have so many children

Best Answer

That's because they didn't have access to contraception or because they're religion forbade it's use! Few truly had that many children by choice!!!

Best Answer