Lisso Lisso 26-30, F 10 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Health

Are you stressed out about something ( work, relationship, other?) Once the stress is gone your hair will stop falling.

Best Answer

There is more than one reason why a woman might start losing hair, but one is inadequate protein intake.

Best Answer

i am anemic and im not taking my pills

Best Answer

I am losing hair rapidly as well. I have been very stressed out lately. I think I lost half my hair in the last month. It was coming out so fast that I actually went on line and ordered a wig. My husband thinks I'm crazy. He doesn't clean the drain in my shower. He asks what's in the box? I say a wig. He says you don't wear wigs. Well if I lose much more I won't have a choice.

Best Answer

biotin vitamin alone, or gnc hair, skin, and nails forumula-which has biotin in it. also figure out what might be causing it. are your lacking nutrients through diet? take a hair, skin, and nails vitamin...if you do try the gnc's hair skin and nails... be sure to take a small supplement of b12 to prevent and clear up any break out from the vitamin(cheap, like a dollar or two for 50 mcg)<br />
your hair should stop shedding, falling out and such, after about 30 days. it will also get thicker.<br />
you can also start washing your hair with garlic shampoo, which helps with shedding after consistent use.

Best Answer

I dont take vitamins at all, I bought a bottle of Centrum but I take it once a bluemoon and I use Tresemme shampoo which only makes it dry and im always blow drying my hair is frizzy and ugly, I had beautiful hair back then but I ruin it with dying alot.

Best Answer

yes, just don't die your hair anymore...pick up some garlic shampoo to slow down any shedding... and try to get your hands on the gnc-hair skin and nails formula...it will take about 30 days to see the results, but trust me! you will be glad that you did.
your natural hair color and texture will be beautiful without the dyes, and combining with those vitamins targeting hair growth.
nioxin use to be really good, until they started changing the formula, and sellers online jacking up the price 5 times more than it's worth.
good luck sweety...your hair will do great if you try those things i mentioned out.

Best Answer

Thank you so much Ima do that.

Best Answer

Hair net.

Best Answer

Get pregnent, it stops it for the duration.

Best Answer

I was pregnant but it was growing on my fallopian tube

Best Answer

Sorry for your loss. Tray again, it does not happen often.

Best Answer

I don't think ill try again im very scare but thank's

Best Answer

It IS scary, but do what You want in life. We all die @ the end.

Best Answer

glue

Best Answer