TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 22 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Women's Health

No, long hairs fine.

Best Answer

Ok, I know I like it but some others may not.

Best Answer

Long hair is absolutely fine. Just remember very long hair will take more work to keep it looking good. If you're committed to taking care of it, nothing is more beautiful!

Best Answer

Thank you. I do love it so much and don't want to cut it. It is not to hard to care for though. I just wash it and condition it and then poof up the front a little.

Best Answer

I guess I say that because my 18 year old daughter has thick, long hair and can get really lazy with it. LOL

Best Answer

Just find a way that suits you of being able to put it up. Still got your long hair when you go out after work.

Best Answer

That works. I can't wait for my new job.

Best Answer

Mine is also very long--I would usually just twist it up to a kind of Gibson girl style. Or a braid down my back. Looked fine.

Best Answer

Good idea. I will try it.

Best Answer

Hair is Hair looks are a part but knowing you are the best for the job and selling them on that is the Key!

Best Answer

I am number one at my job.

Best Answer

Then its in the Bag I think!

Best Answer

I just put mine up when I need to look professional, have you tried that?

Best Answer

Yes, that works. For the first day or so I may have it professionally done.

Best Answer

Exactly...then after a few days you can start letting it down. 1st impressions are what everyone remembers.

Best Answer

Yes it is. I am going to be soooo happy.

Best Answer

Good luck :)

Best Answer

Well i read in a previous post of yours that your a programer, with that line of work most things are a bit more laid back in looks that most other office jobs. I think your long hair is fine as long as you know how to style it properly. Often shorter hair looks more unprofessional than longer.

Best Answer

Oh thank you. Yes programmers are known to be weird. To think in all that code does strange things to our minds.

Best Answer

nope pull it up in one of those wild hair ponys/ a french bun/braid. so professional.

Best Answer

Good idea. Thanks.

Best Answer

No, as long as you style it properly. <br />
You will have to "do" it every day, whereas if it was in a bob it would just be... but if you like your long hair, it's more versatile.

Best Answer

I do love my long hair.

Best Answer

Naw - don't cut... just change the style from time to time.... have fun on that new job.

Best Answer

I am going to love my new job.

Best Answer

What is your new job?

Best Answer

Computer programmer.

Best Answer

In that situation, I doubt that your hair will have effect. Your code will make you look professional, not your hair.

Best Answer

never cut it

Best Answer

No way - keep it long - it looks more professional in my opinion & u can do more with it

Best Answer

Long ore short hair not matter to look professional....but short is much easyer

Best Answer

Statistically, cut & well maintained hair is preferred in professional environments, thus giving a higher chance for hiring.

Best Answer