Hi There,<br />
HamsterLover here-Just trying to help you Re;<br />
: The Death of your Hamster and Sad Loss of it-Was it Old?-Hamsters-on top of their unfortunate and sad Lives-Majority of Hamster Breeds appear to be Prone to developing One form/Kind of Tumour or another-Despite and No Matter What Best/Very Best of Care a Hamster Owner may give/gives and provides for their Pet Hamster.<br />
Hamsters usually have some form of Tumour and develop Cancer as they start getting Older and ,Usual and Normal procedure, step is any Good Hamster Owner-If they Notice something is wrong and not quite right with their Hamster-the next step is for the Owner to get their Hamster booked in to see their Vet and take their Hamster to see the Vet for Examination, checked over, and whatever treatment is required for the Vet to give the Hamster,<br />
Please reply "Very Soon"-from HamsterLover123.

Best Answer

They live about 2 years or so.

Best Answer

In US- well fed, clean cage, fresh water- 3.5-4 years is a good life- usual culpret they eat something toxic- sorry

Best Answer

Thanks for this. I did wonder if somehow this had happened.

Best Answer

If something dropped in the cage and he nibbled on it he could have been poisoned, ie lead, paint

Best Answer

O- Also check teh water bottle- if lime accumulated in the ball- water may not have gotten through- I SO SADLY learned this the hard way- 18 years later I still feel horrible

Best Answer

You need to feed it every so often. No seriously I don't think they have a very long life span.

Best Answer

Funny thats eactly what my boyfriend asked me when i told him."when last did you feed him" But I assure you he was very well watered and fed. :o)

Best Answer