TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 11 Answers Jun 20, 2013 in Emotional Health

Yeah, I begin to feel "heavy" and I get the strongest urge to just hold people sometimes and comfort them. It happened with Mr. SugarButt when we were classmates. I hugged him and held him and he looked at me like I was crazy. I was so embarrassed! Once we began dating he confessed that it was exactly what he had needed at the time even though I had no way of knowing it.

Best Answer

People do love for someone to acknowledge their pain. It shocks them but they do like it.

Best Answer

Absolutely, if only everyone could feel the pain and suffering of others, this world would be on its way to being a much better place.

Best Answer

I think so too. Life is very hard and people are suffering.

Best Answer

Love is the answer.

Best Answer

It is the only answer.

Best Answer

Oh, of course. It's human nature to be empathetic.

Best Answer

I think so too.

Best Answer

When i read what happened to them ... i say only i cry once as i read his story.

Best Answer

It hurts when others hurt.

Best Answer

Even more i am fascinated they can stand and have a "normal" life. That should give us thinking.

Best Answer

Very true. My life was one of those that should have turned out different too. Now I am filled with love an care.

Best Answer

Thats good to see there are people out there in the world who have that personal. I wish you luck in life :)

Best Answer

Thank you. My life is going to be a good one.

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

I insulate myself with apathy

Best Answer

Does it work?

Best Answer

Indeed

Best Answer