My heart is with someone in the past and still have love for them even though they ran for the hills from fear of their honest feelings of becoming gay while married . Now someone very dear to me from the past has surfaced and trying to rekindle what we had but my heart is having some real problems trying to break from the love I have for the one that ran . What in the world can I do . I need some huge advice ! Thanks for reading hollywoodrags
Hollywoodrags Hollywoodrags 51-55, F 2 Answers May 1, 2012

LOVE THE ONEღ ღ UR WITH! The task@hand,the real Mcoy & joy etc..u know i'm right, besides ur♥may grow fonder other then the one yonder...you always love the hard to get ones,when it's right in front of you & easy, your heartღ ღlies & denys♥<br />
five ucking months ago! if i'd known...wuts this doing floating around this ole Q?

Best Answer

well back to the past she came in for awhile took from me and left with a car money and using her family and a free place to stay while doing her business no love here and had that gut feeling lol life can be a real bummer at times

Best Answer