vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 20 Answers May 14, 2012

Go for it and save your head for if you get in a situation to get out of.

Best Answer

if heartache is all you'll suffer, then give it a whirl, or else you'll forever torment yourself --with maybe i should have --why didnt i ? all i can say is my sincere best wishs go with you--hope it all works out happily for you.

Best Answer

That little voice that tells you "don't do it" is called intuition, or put another way, In- Teaching. It is the voice that comes from learning from your past and future mistakes. As you get older it becomes more adept at guiding you better, and eventually, if you ignore it, you do so at your peril. I trust my inner voice, my in-Teaching, implicitly now, I didn't always do so, to my cost.

Best Answer

It has been always " Mind over Matter " so do as your brain tells you to do and be smart

Best Answer

Sometime we think to much...go with your heart...

Best Answer

Go for it. What is life, if not risk? If you don't go for it, you will never know if you missed out on the greatest adventure of your life. If you go for it and get hurt, you will at least not be wondering what you missed.

Best Answer

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.

Best Answer

I would love the answer to this....my head and heart are often at odds. Best wishes!

Best Answer

Go with your heart....always.....your mind can play tricks on you.....but your heart doesn't....it always has your best interests 'at heart'....we are meant to live by our feelings, emotions, passions....the mind is a tool to be used for problem-solving....so until there's a problem....stick with your heart....

Best Answer

follow your instict.

Best Answer

Take it really easy and don't get too involved to quickly. If he starts messing up before you get too crazy about him. Be cautious is all I am saying. Have causual dates and keep him at bay until you feel you can count on him or not count on him.

Best Answer

Look mate, forget about me, I'm not worth it!<br />
Seriously though, head, every time - but I know you're gonna do the opposite...

Best Answer

Only you can answer that. Do a cost-benefit analysis.

Best Answer