For Christ's sake, don't ask medical questions here. That's what doctors are for. What if I told you it meant you were going to die this week. Would you believe that? Maybe you would but it's only a doctor who can actually yell you.

Best Answer

You should get checked. I've had heart palpitations many times-one strong one just in the last week or so. They can be scary, but mine have never been an indication of a problem. In fact, when people check my BP-I usually get a "wow" because my pressure is so good. I never remember having them before my electrocutions, but I may have. (I got zapped a few times when I was younger-I wondered in thepast if that was a cause.) Considering your lifestyle, I doubt it's anything serious. Were you by chance checking out a "hot guy" at the time?!? http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003081.htm

Best Answer

lol - nope - not today anyway. I feel anxious. the hot guy may calm me down

Best Answer

did you breathe fast too? did you feel in a panic? did your chest hurt like a car was on it? It could be a panic attack. It could be other things as well.

Best Answer

Im at my desk working- maybe some kind of panic attack - really weird ....its going so fast

Best Answer

You can have a panic attack at any time. If it went away, then consider yourself lucky. I have to crawl on the floor and focus on my breathing. My muscles clench up.

Best Answer

You're nervous?

Best Answer

I dont have anything to be nervous about ?

Best Answer