myselfhere myselfhere 22-25, F 12 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Nice things come in small packages :)

Best Answer

Are you 5'4"? Really? You're tall. I've always envied my 5'4" sisters. I was way more athletic than them though,so that made me happy ;)

Best Answer

You are taller than I am. Surgerie can cause complications such as inffections and loss of lim, and is extremely painful and the most they can give you is two inches. Be happpy, you could be as short as me and even petite clothes are too long.

Best Answer

What`s wrong with that height?

Best Answer

What a bizarre question, Ignore the glossy magazines and celebrities!! <br />
Can you actually make yourself taller without torturing your own body? If so then other problems will no doubt appear. <br />
Your a 5'4" female, statistically your completely normal. <br />
Be Happy and accept who you are!!

Best Answer

Mine is 158 cm,I don't have any inferiority complex because of that. :D.Chill!

Best Answer

Just stop it. Be yourself. You're ok the way you are.

Best Answer

How could you make your height taller? Unless you are not finished growing yet, then this is your height. You can't make yourself grow.

Best Answer

Unless you want to go through extensive, painful operations where they break your legs at certain points and put bits of metal through the bone...

Best Answer

Ugh, nothing is worth that, unless it is a medical necessity. Like maybe making a short leg match the other.

Best Answer

You are the perfect height
:):)

Best Answer