He said that he is confuse, and that he wont leave me. But feel that i need to leave because even if he states he is always going to wonder what if? And i would always have that fear of when is he leaving. What should i do???:$
gatita2410 gatita2410 22-25, F 14 Answers Feb 24 in Dating & Relationships

Kick him out in a heart beat! Do it NOW!!!

Best Answer

You are so young. The fact is, he has has some sort of connection with another that a married man ought not have. My best advice would be to go.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

I have seen this go both ways. But I can tell you that I have lived with that fear myself. It is really not a good way to live, always afraid the other is with someone else, knowing damn well he could be.

Best Answer

Yea I know that if I stay this will destroyme. But at the sametime we have been together for ove 10 years. Its so hard to think with a broken hearth

Best Answer

Yes, it is.

Best Answer

You should kick him out of the house and let him move in with the woman.

Best Answer

Don't stay in the relationship as you described it. He has to find out the grass is not greener on the other side--on his own! (you can't force-feed him grass).

Best Answer

Thats what i hope.

Best Answer

Move on<br />
You can find happiness someday but it won't happen with him

Best Answer

So true I xant believe he is doing this to me.

Best Answer

that is one of the sad realities of life people do things that hurt you. All you can do is move on

Best Answer

Leave, duh.

Best Answer

Sounds like a real piece of trash. Would hire someone to beat the $hit out of him. Should he meet this **** you will have him killed. After kis him and tell him you have people watching him. Smile and walk away.

Best Answer

Your answer made me laugth so hard. Thank you, you made my day.

Best Answer

was not a joke.

Best Answer

leave...and lesson learned...

Best Answer

sounds like the typical husband wasn't getting what he needed at home and found it some where else, if he was getting what he needed neither you or him would be on this situation

Best Answer