Catsoutdabag Catsoutdabag 31-35, F 13 Answers May 15 in Dating & Relationships

That's stupid. I would stop initiating it and wait until he does.

Best Answer

If he's the man he thinks he is, he'd want to make the first move at least SOME of the time.

Best Answer

Don't!!! let him make the first move unless of course it's to kick his *** you go swing it girl!!

Best Answer

I'm guessing you've been married for awhile, huh?

Best Answer

maybe you should talk to him about your intimacy needs. Probably wont work cause it didnt for me but at least you can say to yourself that you tried to get your needs known.

Best Answer

My situation is the same but reversed, my wife allways expects me to make the first move. I've learned that even though 99 percent of the time any advances are rejected I'm still expected to make an attempt

Best Answer

Of course......they like to asked to the dance but at the same time would rather just sleep.

Best Answer

A 99 percent rejection rate ? I would drop her off at the nearest Chevy dealership and tell her she is being recalled. Trade her in for a new model. One that is more reliable.

Best Answer

That has to be awful.

Best Answer

You dont know the half of it Sadie

Best Answer

If I had a husband like yours the first move I would make is change the locks on the door when he is gone. He would find his butt homeless.

Best Answer

It does need to be shared. It's no good if only one always initiates. I guess he just fears being rejected

Best Answer

has he ever thought its time 2 seduce u?

Best Answer