I wish I had a solution for you, sounds a lot my my life, my hubby does the same thing, no matter what we argue about,( I rarely bring up issues unless they are to big to ignore) always the same, he changes the subject to something completely different, brings up everything he can think of that I did, but never takes any responsibility himself, then he shuts himself off for a few days then just wants to act as if nothing happened, never any resolution, or attempt to compromise!<br />
Crazy making is what I call it, my husband is horribly passive aggressive, he won't say a aord about anything bothering him, but punishes me in obscure ways, like forgetting important appointments, obstructing things by procrastination.<br />
I hope things get better for you... And me to.

Best Answer

Go and see a female social worker....They have more experience and will give you good advice. I hope you will be strong enough to do the best thing for you and your kids. Sex is important even for overweight people.

Best Answer